Monday 11 September 2017

Vine Harvest Festival Pictures

It sounds as if this year everything came together to produce a great festival. Chris Drum Berkaya and David Beavis kindly sent me some photos to show me what I missed and have allowed me to post them here.  I'm sure Joy will write a blog post as soon as she gets back. After years of trying to meet up with Joy, she was demonstrating her tart making just 6 kms from my house and I wasn't there - one day Joy.

Bodrum - Friday Evening ( Photo -Chris Drum Berkaya)


Bodrum Friday Evening (Photo CDB)

Joy and Asli, owner of Cooking Classes in Bodrum
Mumcular Saturday (photo David Beavis)

Mumcular Saturday (photo DB)

Mumcular Saturday (photo DB) 

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you missed a great festival, Annie. Future ´Joy´! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a real positive for the town/region - long may it continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Annie, as the pictures show, it was a very colourfull event with lots of local good, music (the choir of the migrant children sang lovely in different languages) and interesting conferences on grapes, olives, planning etc. Sorry you missed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This cane up as anonymous. Can you put a name to this nice comment please

      Delete
  4. Love the handicrafts ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merhaba Annie! I can't believe we missed each other! But I was happy and honored to support such a wonderful foodie event. It seemed quite successful from what I understand so hopefully I can return next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We cook have cooked up a storm together. She ch a shame

      Delete